- Question: How much coverage do I really need for my Apartment Building?
Answer: Every building we work with has unique features and challenges that we must account for:
* Location of property
* Size of property
* Number of units
* Age of property
* Type of construction
* The amount of coverage you select
- Question: How can I keep the price down without compromising my Apartment Building’s coverage?
Answer: Omnia Insurance can tailor a package to fit your specific needs and budget because we work directly with multiple insurance carriers. We work closely with underwriters to be sure you are receiving all available credits.
- Question: Do I need Building Ordinance coverage?
Answer: Sometimes Building Codes are changed from the time your property was constructed, and you would be required to do certain things to comply with current code. You may be required to rebuild the entire building after a partial loss. You may also be required to upgrade electrical, heating, or plumbing; and/or retrofit for earthquake.
- Question: What about my Loss of Rents?
Answer: Income from Apartment Buildings is important to our clients. Loss of Rental Income from a damaged or destroyed apartment can be devastating to an Owner’s finances. We review current rents to be sure our policies include the appropriate coverage.
- Question: How do I get a quote?
Answer: Take a few minutes to fill out our quote form and we’ll be in touch right away to review your needs and find a policy that’s right for you and your apartment buildings.